Monday, November 9, 2009

The Second Stage to Finish My Secondary Career!


End of the second grading!.. Lots of learning I learned and more to come!! Yet this quarter is quite NOT that easy.. Even though we finish this quarter so quickly, I strive hard and did my best to manipulate my lessons in my bear hands! I learned a lot this quarter and for sure this will be a great help for my future career!!


The Second Grading is about how to create our own web page! though it quite tough for me, I challenge myself to acquire the skills in making a web page. We study and memorize and after which, we made our web page. It's really hard but exciting!! At first, it was a doubt that I could learn such things like this web page! But then I realize that making a this thing is easy, all you need to have is memorizing skill and a teacher like Mrs. Vera Cruz!!:)

I really don't expect that we will learn this things as early as 4th Year!! But I'm happy and amazed that this quarter, another learning was installed into my mind. And I'm prepared for another leanings and discoveries to learn and to apply.

So thankful that we had a subject like this. TLE - ICT IV!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment