Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Perfect Heroine!

Education build us what we are. Hence, education encourage me to make every effort for the betterment of any being.

I have already finished three stages of my secondary life. And this year would be the end. Before, I assumed that being a Senior is difficult. But as I entered in her class, I was overwhelmed by how she act upon us - her students. She was not ought to be a MOM to us but she did. She did good things and constantly helping us in all difficulties we are confronting. She's always there for us. I have learned a lot an continue learning with her supervision. She expanded my knowledge in all aspects. She introduced us various skills and attitudes necessary for our proper adjustments. I was also amazed by how she educate us - since then I become ready to learn although I do not always like to listen in discussions.

I have seen how much she loves us. She's a funny woman indeed. She posses immense knowledge and endless care. She taught a lot of things I need. She's a great teacher of mine! My second mom for sure. And a heroine.. leading me to a future where I want my life to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment