Sunday, February 14, 2010

Giving the Best in ME!!

I could still remember the first quarter together with ma'am, learnign together about Internet, a topic which we usually use in ourdaily life.But as time pass by so quickly, I couldn't imagine that were already starting the Last Quarter of our High School life. Weeks to go,we are about to leave my beloved school.

Indeed, our Third Grading Period is a quite hard but fine.My mind had been widened up about my computer skills, although my head is still spinning around about this topic, I stil strive hard and did my best to earn an intelligence about the same topic. Fortunately, it work out and learned!:)
I had given all my time to fill up every requirement we need in this period, we took a long time in finishing creating a Microsoft Frontpage for our Community Based Project, we spent almost all our time in finishingthis requirement. It's a hard but fun activity actually.

I really should stay attentive and participate in every activity in because I know that the final quarter is quite tougher than my past lessons, I really should study well so that I could Graduate!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment